HP Color Inkjet cp1160 Printer Series Printing Review – HP Color Inkjet cp1160 Printer Series come to the market with specifications for being a personal printer. This is built with an inkjet color printer type. For the printing feature, this printer is supported to be connected with wireless too that is very helpful for printing without worrying to connect the wire.
HP Color Inkjet cp1160 Printer Series with this inkjet printing technology is capable to print up to 17 pages per minute for b/w and 6 pages per minute for color printing. This printing feature is also supported to print with quality up to 1200 x 600 dpi for b/w and 2400 x 1200 dpi for color printing.
For those who are looking for the best website to find the necessary information about your HP Color Inkjet cp1160 printer price, this is the best website that you are looking for. This website also offers you some of the installation files for the printer that you need.
Also, recommended: HP Business Inkjet 1200dn Driver and Software
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers
Description: HP ePrint Software makes it easy to print from a desktop or laptop PC to any HP ePrinter. You can easily print your digital content wirelessly to supported HP printers on a local wireless network (Wi-Fi), HP printer enabled Wireless or WiFi Direct, or over the wired LAN. Additionally, you can print to your HP ePrint-enabled printer via the cloud at home, the office, or on-the-go, whenever the printer is connected to the Internet. You can even print to thousands of HP ePrint Public Print Locations worldwide.
Operating System(s): Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit).
Release date: Sep 18, 2017
File Size: (31.2 MB)
Operating System(s): Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit).
Release date: Sep 18, 2017
File Size: (26.3 MB)
HP Inkjet Basic Driver
Description: This download package contains an updated HP Inkjet printer driver in new Universal Binary format. Full printing support for Mac OS X v10.2.8, v10.3, v10.4 PPC and Intel processor Macs is included with this download.
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3.
Release date: Jun 9, 2006
File Size: (24.3 MB)
How To Install a Driver and Software on the HP Color Inkjet cp1160 Printer?
Follow these Steps for Installation Process.
- Download the file and wait until the download is finished. After that, you need to run the file that you have downloaded. Make sure you are downloading the correct file by checking the extension of the file first.
- If you are asked to choose the location to install the driver of the HP Color Inkjet cp1160 Printer driver, you just need to select the default location that the program gives.
- Once everything is done, you will notice that the installation has started and you just need to wait for sometimes and the installation will be finished.
If you want to install all of the features from the HP Color Inkjet cp1160 Printer driver, you need to know some of these things first.
- This installation will let you have all of the features of the driver and also the additional software that is recommended by the driver.
- This installation will let you use all of those important features that you can get from the software and driver.
- This installation is something that will fit most of the users.
This installation will let you install the least features that you need from the software.
- This kind of installation is meant for those who have limited space on their computer. As an addition to that, this kind of installation can also help you if you find some troubles and problems after you try the recommended installation processes above.