Highlights of HP Deskjet 6980 Printer Series – HP Deskjet 6980 Printer Series is an inkjet Color workgroup printer with a maximum printing speed of 9.6 ppm in black and white and 5.8 ppm in Color. It can be used with a wired and wireless connection. Direct printing is supported for PictBridge. It is compatible with media types such as cards, envelopes, iron-on transfers, labels, photo paper, plain paper, as well as transparencies.
HP Deskjet 6980 Printer Series is equipped with a RAM of 32 MB size. It has a duty cycle of 5000 pages per month. The unit is of 17.7 inch width, 14.4 inch depth, 5.7 inch height, and 14.11 lbs weight.
For those who are looking for the best website to find the necessary information about your HP Deskjet 6980 Printer, this is the best website that you are looking for. This website also offers you some of the installation files for the printer that you need.
Also, recommended: HP DeskJet 6940 Driver and Software
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers
Description: HP ePrint Software makes it easy to print from a desktop or laptop PC to any HP ePrinter. You can easily print your digital content wirelessly to supported HP printers on a local wireless network (Wi-Fi), HP printer enabled Wireless or WiFi Direct, or over the wired LAN. Additionally, you can print to your HP ePrint-enabled printer via the cloud at home, the office, or on-the-go, whenever the printer is connected to the Internet. You can even print to thousands of HP ePrint Public Print Locations worldwide.
Operating System(s): Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit).
Release date: Sep 18, 2017
File Size: (31.2 MB)
HP Deskjet Full Feature Software and Drivers – Mac OS X v10.3.9, v10.4 and v10.5
Description: Due to the size of this download, HP recommends using a high-speed Internet connection to obtain the files.
This download includes the HP Deskjet driver, HP Printer Utility, and HP Photosmart Studio imaging software for Mac OS X v10.3.9, v10.4 and v10.5.
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4.
Release date: Oct 26, 2007
File Size: (110.7 MB)
Also, update a driver: HP DeskJet 6840 Driver and Software
How To Install a Driver and Software on the HP Deskjet 6980 Printer?
Follow these Steps for Installation Process.
- Download the file and wait until the download is finished. After that, you need to run the file that you have downloaded. Make sure you are downloading the correct file by checking the extension of the file first.
- If you are asked to choose the location to install the driver of the HP Deskjet 6980 Printer driver, you just need to select the default location that the program gives.
- Once everything is done, you will notice that the installation has started and you just need to wait for sometimes and the installation will be finished.
If you want to install all of the features from the HP Deskjet 6980 Printer driver, you need to know some of these things first.
- This installation will let you have all of the features of the driver and also the additional software that is recommended by the driver.
- This installation will let you use all of those important features that you can get from the software and driver.
- This installation is something that will fit most of the users.
This installation will let you install the least features that you need from the software.
- This kind of installation is meant for those who have limited space on their computer. As an addition to that, this kind of installation can also help you if you find some troubles and problems after you try the recommended installation processes above.