HP LaserJet 1160 Printer Series with Fast Printing Speed – All monochrome printers offer you the fast printing speed. However, the HP LaserJet 1160 Printer Series is above the average monochrome printers, especially when you are talking about the printing speed of this printer.
It is because this printer is one of the fastest monochrome printers that you can find on its class. The printer can easily print up to 21 pages in a minute. This number is surely bigger compared with many other printers with the average printing speed of 16 pages in a minute. That is why the HP LaserJet 1160 Printer Series is a fast monochrome printer that you need to consider.
For those who are looking for the best website to find the necessary information about the HP LaserJet 1160 printer driver download, this is the best website that you are looking for. This website also offers you some of the installation files for the printer that you need.
Also, recommended: HP HotSpot LaserJet Pro M1218nfs MFP Driver and Software
HP LaserJet USB (DOT4) communication driver for Windows 8 and Higher
This driver only solution provides DOT4 USB bi-directional communication functionality on Windows 8 and higher operating systems.
Operating System(s): Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012.
Release date: Apr 21, 2015
File Size: (1.5 MB)
Operating System(s): Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit).
Release date: Apr 21, 2015
File Size: (1.1 MB)
HP LaserJet M1218nfs Full Feature Software and Driver For Mac OS X
HP LaserJet 1160 installer.
Operating System(s): Mac OS 9
Release date: Dec 22, 2004
File Size: (10.2 MB)
How To Install a Driver and Software on the HP LaserJet 1160 Printer?
Follow these steps for Installation Process.
- Download the file and wait until the download is finished. After that, you need to run the file that you have downloaded. Make sure you are downloading the correct file by checking the extension of the file first.
- If you are asked to choose the location to install the driver of the HP LaserJet 1160, you just need to select the default location that the program gives.
- Once everything is done, you will notice that the installation has started and you just need to wait for sometimes and the installation will be finished.
- If you want to install all of the features from the Printer driver, you need to know some of these things first
- This installation will let you have all of the features of the driver and also the additional software that is recommended by the driver.
- This installation will let you use all of those important features that you can get from the software and driver.
- This installation is something that will fit most of the users.
- This installation will let you install the least features that you need from the software.
- This kind of installation is meant for those who have limited space on their computer. As an addition to that, this kind of installation can also help you if you find some troubles and problems after you try the recommended installation processes above.